We hold the faith which is common to all the believers(Titus 1:4, Jude 3):
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation, inspired by God (2 Peter 1:21), as the breath of God (2 Timothy 3:16). It is complete and infallible (Titus 1:2; Matthew 24:35).
- God is uniquely one (Deuteronomy 4:35, 39; 1 Timothy 2:5), yet triune—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (Matthew 28:19;
2 Corinthians 13:14).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14). This One is both God and man (John 20:28; Romans 9:5; 1 Timothy 2:5).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7). He rose from the dead for our regeneration (1 Peter 1:3; 1 Corinthians 15:4), and ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9; 2:33; 10:36).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19)